Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
Friday, September 23, 202210:00AM - 2:00PM
Provides organizations with an excellent opportunity for recruiting candidates for full-time jobs, internships, and co-ops. The last time this far was held in person, 800 students/alumni attended.
Wednesday, October 5, 202211:00AM - 2:00PM
Provides organizations with an excellent opportunity for recruiting candidates for positions that don't require a college degree: part-time, temporary, seasonal, or full-time non-degreed jobs.
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
Fall 2022 & Spring 2023 Event Dates
Organization registration for the Fall Career Fair & Part-time Job Fair should open June 20th. Confirmed Fall 2022/Spring 2023 dates:
- Inclusivity Mixer - Sept. 21
- Part-time Job Fair (Spring) - March 16
- Etiquette Dinner - March 21
- Spring Career & Internship Fair - Feb. 17 or 10
- STEM Fair - Feb. 3 or 10
- Education Career Fair - TBD
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- College of Engineering Connection Day (Fall only) - formerly the Engineering Picnic, October 14, 2022; in-person, outdoors | Contact: Linda Thurman
- Construction Internship and Career Fair, March 15, 2022 in person | Contact: Michelle Prasad at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Celebrate and Explore Civil Engineering Day, Spring semester event| Contact: Jessica Waldman at email@example.com
- Architecture Career EXPO, February 18, 2022 | Contact: AIAS student organization at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.aiasuncc.org/
- Financial Services Career Fair , in-person event, October 5, 2022 | Contact: Tom Marshall at email@example.com