Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
Friday, February 10, 202310:00AM - 2:00PM
Recruit for full-time positions, internships/co-ops, or graduate programs
Thursday, March 9, 202310:00AM - 2:00PM
Recruit for non-technical full-time jobs, internships/co-ops, and grad programs
Thursday, March 16, 202311:00AM - 2:00PM
Recruit candidates for positions that don't require a college degree: part-time, temporary, seasonal, or full-time non-degreed jobs.
Monday, April 24, 202310:00AM - 12:00PM
Focused on education roles (teaching, counseling, social work, administration)
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- Actuarial Science Career Fair | Contact: Gary Crosby, email@example.com
- College of Engineering Connection Day (Fall only) - formerly the Engineering Picnic, typically held on a Friday in October | Contact: Linda Thurman
- Construction Internship and Career Fair, March 14, in person | Contact: Wayne Goff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Celebrate and Explore Civil Engineering Day [event is FULL for Spring 2023], January 26, 2023; 11am-2pm| Contact: Jessica Waldman at email@example.com
- Architecture Career EXPO, Expected 2023 date: February 17, 2023 | Contact: AIAS student organization at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.aiasuncc.org/
- Financial Services Career Fair, Feb. 21, 4:30-7pm | Contact: Tom Marshall at email@example.com
- Nursing Career Expo, Feb. 21, 10am-2pm | Contact: Susan Lynch at Susan.Lynch@uncc.edu