Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
Wednesday, October 4, 202311:00AM - 2:00PM
Recruit candidates for positions that don't require a college degree: part-time, temporary, seasonal, or full-time non-degreed jobs.
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
Spring 2024 Event Dates
Here are the dates that we requested from University Reservations (in order of preference).
We should receive Spring dates in late September. Confirmed dates have an *asterisk.
- STEM Fair - Feb. 2 or Feb. 9 or or Jan. 26
- Spring Career & Internship Fair - Feb. 16 or 9
- Part-time Job Fair (Spring) - March 13*
- Etiquette Dinner - March 26*
- Education Fair - April 12 or 19 or 11
We will keep this section updated as we have additional dates.
Want to receive information about career fairs? Sign up for a (free) Hire-A-Niner account at https://han.charlotte.edu/employers
We will email all employers in Hire-A-Niner about upcoming career fairs when full information is available.
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- Actuarial Science Career Fair | Contact: Gary Crosby, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Engineering - to discuss outreach options, contact: Linda Thurman
- Construction Internship and Career Fair, in person, October 2, 2023 & March 14, 2024 | Contact: Wayne Goff at email@example.com
- Celebrate and Explore Civil Engineering Day, November 2, 2023 & February 1, 2024; 11am-1:30pm| Contact: Jessica Waldman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architecture Career EXPO, held in the Spring semester | Contact: AIAS student organization at email@example.com or https://www.aiasuncc.org/
- Financial Services Career Fair, September 28, 2023| Contact: Tom Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing Career Expo, held in the Spring | Contact: Susan Lynch at Susan.Lynch@uncc.edu